If you are from Republic of Ireland visit www.bpas.ie
If the gestation of your pregnancy is under 9 weeks and 6 days contact Informing Choices Northern Ireland for treatment in NI.
BPAS provides Pills by Post in very limited circumstances if you cannot leave the house because you are medically shielding, you may be eligible for abortion pill by post treatment if your pregnancy is under 10 weeks' gestation. Your suitability for this service will be assessed by a Doctor in NI who may refer you into a local treatment centre instead click here for details.
If the gestation of your pregnancy is over 10 weeks, or you cannot be treated locally, and cannot be treated with pills by post, you can access free abortion care in England.
Call the telephone the number below to make an appointment with a funded UK abortion provider (BPAS, MSI and NUPAS). You will be offered the most appropriate appointment based on your needs.
To make a booking call 0333 234 2184
To qualify for free care you must:
1. reside in NI (with a BT postcode), and
2. be registered with a NI GP (with a BT postcode).
You must supply the above detail to receive funded treatment (we will not contact your GP unless you say we can).
The travel expenses of all abortion care patients will be paid for.
Depending on clinical need, the following expenses may be met also:
- your overnight accommodation
- the travel and overnight accommodation of a companion
- Nexus NI - Northern Ireland's 24 hour Domestic and Sexual Abuse helpline for male and female victims survivors, worried friends, family and professionals
- Find a clinic