This year, thousands of women will face a pregnancy they cannot continue - there will be thousands of reasons why.
We advocate to ensure that every woman can make her own decision about her pregnancy, and receive help when she needs it most. By donating to us you are championing pregnancy choices and demonstrating that you trust women to make the decisions that are right for them. You will be supporting our advocacy work and helping women access the care they need.
Here are some of the ways your gift could make an important difference to the lives of thousands of women:
- it could help women in Ireland and Northern Ireland by supporting our subsidised services, our 24 hour helpline for women who have used online abortion pills and need medical advice, and our campaigns to change the law
- it could help women access abortion services free from the fear of intimidation and harassment by supporting our campaign to create protest-free buffer zones outside clinics
- it could help us further our “We Trust Women” campaign to remove abortion from the criminal law altogether, leaving it subject to the same robust regulatory and ethical standards that govern other medical procedures
There are several ways to donate - see below for detail:
Monthly Direct Debit
If you would like to make a regular gift to help secure choice and services for women join friends of BPAS from as little as £2 per month. You will receive regular email updates of our work, invitation to events and opportunities to get involved in campaigns. Support women, stand up for choice and become a friend of BPAS
Text to Donate
You can donate to bpas by texting “BPAS18” followed by the amount you wish to donate, to 70070. You can donate £1, £2, £3, £4, £5 or £10 up to a maximum of £30 per day. As an example, to donate £5, you would text the following to 70070: “BPAS18 £5”. BPAS receives all the money you donate. You may be charged for your text message, so please refer to your network operator’s standard rates. If you have any questions about JustTextGiving by Vodafone, visit Vodafone information for donors.
You can make a one-off or regular donation by clicking a links to the following platforms:
3 Paypal, click the button below:
Shop and Donate
You can now support BPAS when you use Savoo Search, Save and Raise as your online shopping platform. Your efforts cost you nothing because Savoo donates on your behalf. Simply use Savoo Search as your default search engine (the same way as you would your current search engine) and Savoo will donate 1p for every search. If you’re looking to do some online shopping and want to get a great deal, Savoo has thousands of voucher codes and deals that will help you save money and they will donate to BPAS at the same time.
Send a cheque made payable to 'BPAS' to:
- BPAS, 30-31 Furnival Street (1st Floor), London, EC4A 1JQ or
- FREEPOST BPAS (no stamp needed for the Freepost address)
You can 'Gift Aid' your donation by completing a declaration to accompany it. You must pay enough UK income tax and/or capital gains tax to cover the amount of tax that BPAS will reclaim. You will need to supply a gift aid declaration which includes:
- your (donor) name and home address
- the charity's name - British Pregnancy Advisory Service (BPAS)
- details of the donation amount - stating that it is a 'gift aid donation'
- confirmation you have paid UK tax sufficient to cover the tax BPAS will reclaim
A declaration can be made which applies either to a single one-off donation, or for multiple donations (including all future donations and donations made up to 4 years prior to the date of the declaration).